Thursday, October 7, 2010

How to help someone use a computer ( trouble loading to page)

I find that on this page is a ton of information that many people can benefit from. Taking some of the information into mind, many people can avoid cyber bullying and advance their personal skills on the computer. Working with others on the computer just helps you attain the information you learned on their more than if you were to do it alone.
"Nobody is born knowing this stuff." I find that no one is born knowing this stuff, but some people are born into a knowledgeable family that can teach computer literacy at a very young age. I see that if someone was never around a computer at a young age then it would be harder for them to attain the information later on in life. That is why our generation is unique in the way that we grew up with the tools.
"When they do something wrong, don't say "no" or "that's wrong". They'll often respond by doing something else that's wrong. Instead, just tell them what to do and why." I feel that the computer is designed to do many of the tasks that you ask it to do. The only problem with these tasks is that you may have asked the wrong questions. Knowing what questions to ask and how to ask them is also a useful tool. I feel that knowing all the information from the article. I found out that nothing is ever the computers fault. Well, at least when you are trying to ask it something. Don't say to the computer that it is doing something wrong. The computer is just doing what they are asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment